K&C Stakeholder Connector
a systemic stakeholder solution, developed to help you effortlessly navigate complex stakeholder landscapes.
What is the K&C Stakeholder Connector?
K&C Stakeholder Connector is a systemic stakeholder solution developed to help our clients effortlessly navigate complex stakeholder landscapes.
K&C Stakeholder Connector is a solution based on the Untangle stakeholder management software and a modular service providing full flexibility to our customers.
Developed in partnership with CS&A – an international crisis resilience expert – K&C Stakeholder Connector’s DNA is Untangle©. Untangle© is a unique stakeholder management tool and a SaaS application, fully compliant with security and GDPR, reflecting a commitment to responsible data handling.
Why choose K&C Stakeholder Connector?
- Accelerate your stakeholder management endeavor and get results quickly
- Get a compact, consolidated overview of your entire stakeholder system
- Understand and define key stakeholder segments inside and outside your organization
- Tailor the approach to fit your specific stakeholder mapping
- Monitor the status, sentiments, current activities, engagements and position of multiple stakeholders from a single platform
- Instantly align multiple parties in your organization on required actions
- Translate complex information and multiple perspectives into a clear, simple, actionable approach
- Simplify decision-making, enhance communication and increase stakeholder engagement to get ahead of developments in a rapidly changing world
- Define a precise course of action to enhance your reputation
How does it work?
What can K&C Stakeholder Connector do for you?
- Deliver precise stakeholder maps with comprehensive and clearly structured critical data for the entire stakeholder system (with insights tailored to your business)
- Create a unified perspective and formulate a clear, actionable strategy from complex variables
- Define stakeholder engagement plans and collaborate in the execution of these plans
- Simplify stakeholder categorization (based on influence and interest) and help understand the stakeholders’ position and the role they (may) play in your initiatives and plans
- Set clear action points and seamlessly assign them to responsible owners fostering collaboration and a smooth communication flow
- Streamline your view for decision-making based on a clear reading of external and internal developments
Let's get in touch